1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. rstan2010

rstan2010 LawnSite Member
    from Troy MI

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Told ya so nick!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. thelawnboss

thelawnboss LawnSite Member

What are you guys hearing so far. I have had a few customers call me already saying they were getting bids sent to them for HALF of what we charge. I am used to a little cheaper but that shocked me a bit. Good luck to everyone this year!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Do any of you guys know where there is a 60" W/B for sale??? I'm looking for one within the next month of so..
  5. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have a 60in ztr for sale if that helps ya
  6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks but I'm kind of looking for a W/B. I have a 72" ztr and one W/B already.
  7. greenScape09

greenScape09 LawnSite Member

I was just curious one when the norm is to start to receive all those calls that say you got the bid!!! i know this month, but like mid march? i know kinda a dumb q's but i'm starting worry=(
  8. GreenAcresFertCo.

GreenAcresFertCo. LawnSite Member

If any of you guys have any fert that needs to be bid on or if you sub contract any of it out...give me a call 734 320 3322. Bryan
  9. TheGrassBandit

TheGrassBandit LawnSite Member

Hey I've got a friend who owns a small apartment building in Warren and I don't go out that way. He is a prompt payer. Please let me know if you'd be interested in quoting this place for lawn and snow. PM me with a little about your company and I will pass your information along to my friend.

I shouldn't have to mention this, but will anyways. You must be insured. He will ask for a certificate of insurance and have you sign a W-4 to verify your EIN.

Post to let me know if you sent me a PM because I don't check those often.
  10. TheGrassBandit

TheGrassBandit LawnSite Member

I meant a W-9