Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

A friend of mine has a legit operation with 4 pain patients. TONS of bullsh*t hoops to jump through and lots of paperwork, background checks and while its a good buisiness today, I'll bet real soon it will be legal for anyone, the way the laws are swaying..

So your new business cards will say---Grass mowing and growing, your one stop shop.:laugh:
  2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Or another one : Grass is our business: You grow it, we'll mow it. We grow it, you blow it" I don't know - just thinking out loud. Maybe? Maybe not?
  3. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

LOL!! Yea somthing like that. Or how about ill cut your grass and ill grow you some grass too. I come to find out its alot of bullcrap, but im just trying to help some friends out and maybe make a couple dollars why im at it. I think when cali makes it legal everyone else will follow suit.
    I seen a show on cnn or msnb were a guy was doing it for pain patients and he was making a million a year. Thats alot of pot.lol
  4. LawncareAmericaLLC

Funny we got on this subject but i have seen alot of new shops pop up this winter.
    21 & Gratiot just opened cultavation station. 9 & dequinder has harrys hydros
    Then another is stealth hydro i think in ann arbor
    theres another one in new baltimore.
    I bet these guys are making some coin selling products just to grow plants.
    Makes you think about it. Yea right
  5. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

I know 2 caregivers...I also know a lot of people that smoke it, legally and illegally....Where do you draw the line? I think it should be legal all the way around...no bullshit forms and background checks...its just a plant.
    However, I think we are going to see many michigan pot farms popping up and eventually it will be legal to sell it to anyone...patient or not.
    I think it will be regulated like alcohol and tobacco, seeing as michigan is so broke they will adopt this lawn. It's already michigans #2 or 3 cash crop and its not even legal!!!
    There are plenty of other drugs that are legal that do WAAYY more damage than marijuana and doctors prescribe them everyday. JUST LEGALIZE IT ALREADY! my 2 pennies.

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

thats not true back in the 80's it was like $25 a quarter and in the 90's it was up around triple that. now i hear it is back down around the $25 mark. damn econemy :laugh::laugh:
  7. SilverTouch

SilverTouch LawnSite Member

I'm just waiting for the law enforcement / part time LCO's to start commenting..:laugh:
  8. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Just joined lawnsite, Plowsite is dead.:cool2:
  9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I wasn't companing I was stating the facts. Look at it positive, it will be cheap soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. LawncareAmericaLLC

Well i dont smoke it so i dont care what they do with it. You are probally right. Themarket will crash when everybody starts doing it, then you can get a pound for 5 bucks.lol