1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Mike McDade

2. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Hey didn't you work on the Detroit tigers grounds crew?

oh btw thanks for tips on mowers...

3. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

I believe he did Aj...

EXPRESS-- Check your email.

4. M & D Lawn

M & D Lawn LawnSite Member

It's still a little drive for you, but Commercial Lawnmower in Livonia on Plymouth, between Merrriman and Farmington. What puts this place above and beyond is the service department. They don't nickle and dime you, if something isn't worth getting fixed they tell you and if you become a regular customer, they try to get you in out as fast as they can.

5. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone near Kalamazoo or Battle Creek?

6. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

Hi AJ
    I have to say Weingartz has treated me very well. If you break down they get up and running real quick. Not the cheapest but they are good at what they do.
    The location was a big reason for me to buy from them but so far the service is above and beyond what I ever expected.

Mike

7. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Speaking of all seasons john. I just ran into jeff from there. Hes driving a truck right know. I think thats ernies brother right??? Also i thought they were moving to 12 & gratiot area???

8. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

They've had that shop on gratiot for years, after ernie's wife passed away he never did anything with it except use it for storage. Great guys up there at all seasons thats the only place i deal with.

9. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

I checked that place out cuz I was at weingartz, and it was right down the road. My only comment is "very unprofessional" most places say welcome to our store, I didn't get one welcome, nor did I get "can i help you with something?" I was there 15 minutes looking at mowers and nobody came up to me.
    But they did have a nice line of trimmers. Then I checked another place in carleton, who had a used kubota but it was a pos. And I don't like buying used equipment. But all in all good day, got to demo a mower at weingartz, got another sprig cleanup and now iam going to sleep.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Oh I also saw five star lawn care's truck on farmington road in livonia

10. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

I now live in Battle Creek, may I ask why?