Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. BBLawn

BBLawn LawnSite Member

Thank you, Mike -- we just got the last bin filled up this afternoon so there is fresh mulch in all colors & soils ready when you are. Right now prices are the same as last year, but we're waiting for Angelo's to come out with their price list. I don't expect us to go any higher, but if they end up dropping by a couple bucks, we'll be sure to match. Its the same story as the services end this year -- costs are up & prices are dropping at the same time -- can you imagine how luxurious it will feel to all of us once this insanity passes? Stop in & talk to Mark whenever you're ready for the direct ship -- we'll definitely be able to set you up.

2. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info!

Right now I have a 4yd job scheduled.. that's it.. haha. I need to call all of last years customers and see if they want more. Hopefully they will.

3. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

I don't mind you're political stories, in fct I enjoy them, nothing like learning thing or two on lawnsite. Infact that informaton the other day ou were telling me, I found very informative so thank you :salute:
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I hear AJ got a new mower today..

5. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Berville is essentially where North ave ends. LOL North and about 42 mile. There's no website - but it's always in Mid to Late March..... and the weather ALWAYS SUCKS. Look at this year. It was great all last week.... even amost 70 on Friday. Saturday (auction) comes around, and it's 34 and windy as hell. I was windburned and cold as hell. It's out in a huge open field - no break from the wind. It took me two days to warm up - it was the coldest I've been all winter, and I work on a farm outside all year round!

6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Here is the website for the auction, well at least where they post it.

http://www.armada.net/bervillelions/index.htm

Jason, sorry to show you up in your own "hood" rofl

7. Metro Lawn

Latest crazy city bid from Madison Hts today.

Code Enforcement Mowing Bid. (for those that do not know what this is, it is where the city cuts a property when it gets long and not done by the owner - generally 12" to as much as 6' tall.

pricing by campany called Beneficial Lawns
    single lot 50x130 $6.99
    Double lot 100 x 130 $6.99
    Acreage by the 1/4 hour 2 man crew $6.99
    Debris clean up and haul away per 1/4 hour $6.99

8. Metro Lawn

Finally, just to make Mike happy.... NOTICE annual inspection sticker on vent window...lol

100_0304.jpg

100_0305.jpg

100_0306.jpg

9. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

LOL, I was just messing with you. Holy crap thats a big a** leaf box. Is there a height limit on leaf boxes??? Better watch out for low bridges.lol

6.99 what the hell kind of pricing is that?? You must be joking wioth those prices right??

10. Metro Lawn

Boxes can't exceed 13'6", mine is 11'8". No joke on the prices.