Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry yeah its a 52" I think I paid about 800 for the engine and it doesn't even have a hour on it. It still will have the one year manufacture warranty till august of october.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. brookline

brookline LawnSite Senior Member

I did one cleanup today (no mower required and small beds). Then I took my 48" to get new tires. Just some odds and ends today. Looks like I won't be going to opening day tomorrow so I can get caught up with this weather the past few days.

3. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Here is what I did today, Maintenance

lawn 014.jpg

lawn 015.jpg

4. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

it was so wet today my wheel barrows with mulch where leaving ruts

5. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

pm me with your number and ill will give you a call this weekend to come look at. thanks

6. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

We did clean-ups all day long - no problems - got 4 huge ones done. Worked from 9am-6:30pm. Wind was the worst part - especially considering that 3 of the clean-ups were only a block or so off of the Lake St. Clair.

7. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Did one large clean up but it was my buddy's and it was a 10 acre trucking distribution center and we cleaned up trash around the perimiter, luckily we had tractor but it was a small one. Also picked up an account (4 hotels) and a residential for mowing and most likely landscaping, so if anyone knows a good place that can deliver about 50 yards of mulch (red) and also about 10 yards of lava rock (also red) I called freeport and they only have a 10 yard dump and it's going to Monroe, and they want 80$ per load, so please some places, I think theirs a guy out of ortonville but I am not possitive, so locations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-A.J.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for a good top soil supplier in the Dearborn area?? Can someone point me in the right direction :)

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Ron would deliver that far I'm sure if you needed a good size load.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

Hi Paul I use Anderson Excavating in Waterford. Has great topsoil been using him for years. 248 682-7900 Im sure he goes that far.

Regards Mike