Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

tiedeman, does Sullivan's carry coca hulls. Like cocoa mulch.

If so do they have a web address.

And thank the lord for our prayers on the SNOW.

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Moose,
    I don't know, that is what I am trying to find out. The way my barber talks they are heaven on earth. That is why I am trying to find out about them and see exactly all that they carry. I think that I might just stop in there today and ask him EXACTLY where they are. I will let ya know when I find out

3. tiedeman

from earth

Ok, so its 9am I have already been out once for snow removal and I am going to be heading out again here shortly. We have received about 2 inches of snow so far, with another 2 to 3 expected. So that brings our three day total to just about 1 1/2 feet of snow.

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

It's been snowing a while here, and we've barely got an inch. Looks like it'll be ending in a while here. Guess I won't have to go out after all.

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

few inches here. no plow for me so i guess its hot cocoa and lawnsite

6. tiedeman

from earth

ok, the total is in for the past three days.... 14-15 inches of snow. And now it is freezing rain.

7. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

booooooooooo

8. tiedeman

from earth

I came unglued today for the first time in regards to a "lowballer". Ok, I charge a minimum $20 for snow removal, even if it is only the sidewalks. Well, this guy tried to remove the snow from one of my customers driveways for only $5. Yup, you heard me $5. Lucky enough my customer appreciates my service.

But come one, someone that charges that must not have insurance or doesn't care about paying bills.

*just my complaint of the day*

9. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Tiedman, do you mean Hirsch Bros.? I never heard of Sullivan. And MTD if you are around Ann Arbor, think of sending your ferts and weed control my way:D

10. tiedeman

from earth

where are they located at Turfscape? Are they in Bloomfield? And what do they provide?