Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. TJ LAWN

TJ LAWN LawnSite Member

I guess that leaves you out AJ......:dizzy:....:laugh:....:waving:

2. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Well, I got hit by low life thieves. Luckily they only got the GPS's out of the trucks and threw a brick through one of the windows. It could have been worse, but I took some extra precautions for the next looser and added a 8' fence with barb wire across the top.

work3 002.jpg

work3 003.jpg

work3 005.jpg

3. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Did they also steal a chevy and stick a ford in place of it, maybe you wouldn't notice? :laugh:

You should drop the coin on razor wire. Harder to snip and more of it for the bad guys to deal with.

4. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

That Ford was the first truck I bought when I started my company and I would not own another one. That is why you see CHEVY'S and GMC's in my fleet :weightlifter::weightlifter:

5. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a pic of The Lawn & Snow King's rig. Actually the lawn & snow king is a company that subcontracts out other lawn services. There is no actual company that comes to your house with a Lawn & Snow King truck and trailer. This is according to one of the guys I talked to. The quality of work these guys do is absolutely horrible.

Don't Know 018.jpg

6. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

7. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

How are they offering free snowplowing with a 2wd truck??? I see this truck all the time in south lyon, He washes at my car wash next time I see him I'm gonna have a little talk with him about pricing.

8. branhamt

branhamt LawnSite Member

9. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

ya it leaves me out! but Todd you fit the description quite well! :laughing: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kidding!

too bad i got a job with a construction company! In addtion to that, i'm doing my lawn and landscaping. :weightlifter:

10. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I hear AJ's parents bought him a 2011 F250 Larait for his birthday..

must be nice.