1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

Glad I'm not the only one feeling a slow spring. Calls are just starting to come in for new jobs, but no maintenance calls. Tree jobs and construction work is starting to line up, but I was really hoping to expand the mowing route, so I could get away from it, and focus on all the high paying jobs.

Oh well, still looking at least as good as last year, which wasn't bad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

I really thought I had a jump on these cleanups, Wow the weather has just punched us backwards!!! These lawns are soaked and of course we have picked up new accts that need cleanups.

My dethatching jobs are piling up everyday I don't know when were gonna get to them. Damn
  3. lawnguy44

lawnguy44 LawnSite Member
    from MI

yeah tell me about it. i got so much **** to do
  4. lawnguy44

lawnguy44 LawnSite Member
    from MI

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Like every year I will extend the offer to all....you can dump leaves, woodchips, wood chunks,topsoil/dirt at my place. Just no trash in it please. I'm 15 minutes from 96 and 23 crossroads and 15 minutes south of flint. Can have a machine to help unload logs/debris from trailers.

In a week I will have a full stock of all colored mulches (no gold) hardwood (top of the line stuff) compost, topsoil, bolders, cut limestone steps, natural limestone steps, natural granite steps, cobble stone, and a good supply of seed, silt fence, straw blankets, ferts and a bunch of other junk. I'm not a supply yard this is just my stock that I don't mind selling to lawnsite friends. (Delivery available on everything)
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

That's awfully kind! Where are you located? In case I'm ever working out your way.
  7. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Saw 2 different companys out mowing this mornin and now tru green is spraying my neighbors yard which by the way some of the front yard has standing water on it
  8. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Always aerate in the fall.
  9. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

so who is trying to work today- i dont think they'll be dry enough all week with how much rain we got last night...that was crazy!
  10. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

Saw TG out when it was snowing. They were applying granule on a snow cover lawn!:nono: