Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

What do they have in stock Metro? And reasonable prices?

2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, I am a country boy! I service Ann Arbor to Howell though. Howell is pretty darn big now with a Meijer, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's. Grand River is 5 lanes wide for about 5-6 miles. Even Pinckney is getting bigger. I love Livingston county! There are so many new subdivisions going in that I am sure my services will be in demand.

Just to let all you local LCO's know, I do not mow. I am exclusively a horticultural services company. Fertilizations, weed control, disease/insect, tree spraying, injections, ferts, snowplow sub. Let me know if you want to sub out your IPM programs and we can work out a win/win for both of us.

3. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Any of you Michigan guys ever use the 'Seasonal Worker' designation for your unemployment taxes?

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

anyone go to the auto show? i was there last night. just wondering what your thoughts were.

5. tiedeman

from earth

the new mustang is sweet looking

But didn't go, just looked at pictures online

6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

www.jeep.com/autoshow

check out the new Jeep Rescue. Looks like a Liberty/Hummer hybrid. pretty sweet. oh, and the new Porche Caterra runs a mear $440,000. BASE PRICE! cough gag fart. i decided not to buy it though. i need a new mower.

7. tiedeman

from earth

I would love to take that out on some trails

8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

* Tiedeman* I have only gone there a few times. They are simular to Lesco. Sell fert, chemicals, spray equipment, spreaders, tools, salt, mower parts, ect. They seem ok on some stuff, but I usually go to Lesco because it is closer. Just took a look through the catalog. Lots of snow plow parts, blowers, trimmers, and more..

1-800-THE-LAWN

1-800-GET-SALT

9. tiedeman

from earth

thanks Metro, appreciate it

10. tiedeman

from earth

well, looks as if another snow system is coming by today. They are calling for up to 4" of snow, but I highly doubt it. What fun