Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Yea same here they did 5 houses on my street when the grass was snow covered! Holy hel.l did it rain last night!! Can't believe people are cutting today. Seen some no name companies but was suprised to see Three C's out mowing. At least its windy out so its drying up some of the puddles hoping to be able to do some cleanups tommorow!!

2. esshaki

esshaki LawnSite Member

im gonna try and get out there tomorrow andd do whatever i can... might have to pull out the tarps for these clean ups

3. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

May need them tarps! Looks like a week of rain. Sunday threw Friday next week chances every darn day....:dizzy:

4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

I really dont see it being dry enough for tomorrow...its still soggy and no sun, no wind, not drying like i thought... I think its best to play it safe. BUT, yeah, i dont like next week either.
    Who knows....damned if you do damned if you dont..

5. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

No wind? have you been outside sean? lol

6. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

No, its too cold...lol

7. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Was going to try an do somthing tomorrow, but its to soggy to put any machines on anything. I dont want to start the season screwing peoples lawn up just to make a buck.
    I think im waiting till monday if it doesnt rain.lol yea right next week looks fubbed too

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

LOl yep next week's forecast doesn't look good at all! I'm yelling you guys, things are going to be so wet and soggy that you'll be lucky to be able to do lawns during the first week of May. On the good side, at least it's been cold up to now so that the lawns haven't gotten away from us. Next will change that.
    On the bright side, this is the kinda stuff that the hacks really screw up in. Scheduling problems and tearing up lawns in wet conditions (before the season even starts) is never good. It's a prime time for the vets to show their experience and pick up lots of new customers! Life gives you lemons? Whattya do? Right?!?

9. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Well guys I am cusping on my 29yr of life. Tomorrow is my bday and I think I might do some work in the morning then take the rest off. I think I might go mushroom hunting in the afternoon and maybe hit some bluegill beds afterwards. Then grill some steaks for dinner and maybe sautee morels with them(if we find any). Hope your day will go as good as mine!

10. brookline

brookline LawnSite Senior Member

Aww where do you find them aroound here? I thought you had to go up north? Happy Birthday!!
    Posted via Mobile Device