Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

And what about color fading?

2. lawnguy44

lawnguy44 LawnSite Member
    from MI

who cares, the good mulch doesn't fade quickly and they want it done now

3. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey all,

Great weather, huh? We had a week of clean-ups and mulch, and we've been sitting all week this week. Hoping to work Thurs-Sat to get some clean-ups out of the way. Got about 30 to do, luckily people are understanding of the weather. Then after that it's mow mow mow mulch mulch mulch.

4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Today is a coin toss- like Jason said, many will tear up and then youve gotta deal with that all season.. First ruts of the year tend to stick around for a while. I am so undecided....I want em done, but hate to have a pissed customer or a sh*ty looking lawn

5. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Everyone sounds like they're sitting around waiting for the weather to clear up??????? I understanding waiting to mow, but aren't you guys doing clean-ups and mulch??

We've worked every day the past 2 weeks except that Saturday that rained all day, and the day it snowed/rained all day.

Definitely looking forward to warmer weather!

6. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Trucks are loaded up with equipment for clean-ups. Heading out in a few.. fingers crossed.

7. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

It's not too bad, just stay out of the swamp!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

We are also heading out shortly, we have also been doing some small mulch jobs after we complete the clean-ups on the properties. I've seen guys laying mulch in March so I'm not worried. Good luck out there!

9. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Im not taking any chances, im waiting it out and let things dry out a bit. I dont want ruts on my jobs, just to squeeze a couple cleanups in. Id rather do it right the first time then screw a job up just to make a buck.

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, no way am I putting a mower with a bagger loaded down on any lawn right now. I have plenty of things to be doing.
    Posted via Mobile Device