Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

hey guys im looking for a compost facility off baldwin road south of 75? i dont know the name

all i know is "turn left at the church go over the rail road tracks and go down the dirt road first gate on the left"

any one know where this place is?
  2. lawnguy44

lawnguy44 LawnSite Member
    from MI

3500 Giddings Rd.
    Lake Orion, MI 48359
  3. P.Services

no thats not the place, ive been to EWS and know the owner.

i think i did find the place though, south on baldwin and then left on collier over the tracks on the right hand side. looks like a compost pile from bing.
  4. P.Services

Never mind looks like they are closed now!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

We tried a few...not the best conditions..some are ok, most are messy. My fear is the grass taking off next week and more rain then falling behind on cleanups, etc
  6. boneswaller

boneswaller LawnSite Member

I have a residential lawn account in Plymouth one mile from M-14 and Beck. Normally took me 45 mintues to do with a 48" walk behind including whipping, edging, and blowing by myself. I charged $30 for the past 2 years. I am selling the account because I had 2 others on the block, but they went into forcloure so I have just the one and it's to far away from any others to make any money. They have a sprinkler system so it needs to be cut every week, and they were talking about revamping/adding some landscaping last year. I told them today the situation and that I would find them someone to replace me and they understood and were happy I would do that for them. I will contact the 3 highest offers for the account for an over the phone interview because I don't want my name being tarnished by some jackwagon butchering their lawn. Please email me your contact info, equipment you have that you would use, and your offer for the account. Thank You.
  7. boneswaller

boneswaller LawnSite Member

8. P.Services

Wow. Seriously

How much do you really think your going to get for ONE account that sounds underpriced?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I'd love the account. I'll pay u $7.23 for the account and $10 if I re landscape the house this year.

Let me know :)
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Have no fear, the grass is near. Soon its long then its not then we have a big long drought. So we are never happy, until we get paid! :laugh::laugh:

Claen ups and lawns will be all done when its long and wet