Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Just saw R _ _ Cutting Their WHOLE Route!!!!
    Are You kidding me!!!! They were even whipping!
    I Drove around the block and could see all the houses they had/ stole from me.

Hey Guys:
    Is it worth Starting the season off with complaints and Ruts in the grass?!?!?!?!?!?!??

2. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

Who services Bloomfield Hills area? Around 75 and squirrel road.

3. cuttin-to-the-Max

I might know a couple guys why?

4. rstan2010

rstan2010 LawnSite Member
    from Troy MI

I service that area.

5. cuttin-to-the-Max

Anyone know of a Company that makes systems like Switch-n-GO????
    Too bad no one sells them within a 100 miles from us!

My buddy has a international Pickup and would like to keep the Pickup bed for it But also use it as dump truck.... Is there anyone out here that makes Setups like switch-n-go..
    Just a different name?

I thought about a Pickup bed lift but i dont think the pickup bed would be strong enough for a heavy load like stone and stuff..

6. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

couldn't believe some company's were cutting today in the rain. I cant even walk on my lawn without sinking.

7. greenstar lawn

That is just nuts. But he is prob a professional and knows his costs:laugh: If i was only getting paid .47 a min I would have no motivation at all to be out there working. I would also be curious as to who would bid the job that low and think they can make money with gas prices to be $4+. Oh well Cole, if they are willing to pay that low sounds like its not a customer you want anyways.

8. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

These guys are desperate for $ or they need to keep thier salary guys busy or they just dont know any better. Either way, i dont want the phone ringing with crying clients. I;ll wait to get the calls after all these hacks rut out all thier lawns.

9. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

I just heard this morning its $4.90 in Cali and soon to be $6/gal by July all over. This is gonna cripple everyone.

10. greenstar lawn

I heard that too but hopefully that's only stipulation. Also I heard Obama just hired on gas task force to look in to the gas prices
    Posted via Mobile Device