1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Outdoor Pros

Outdoor Pros LawnSite Member

Hey express, thanks for the update! Nice to see you on lawnsite even though you said you wouldnt be here!

2. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Just passed a lawn sign stuck in the ground off of 23 mile road that is offering first 4 cuts free
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Outdoor Pros

Outdoor Pros LawnSite Member

Call them and tell them you have a lot of rentals that need cutting. Fire them after 4 weeks!

4. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

When I pass it again I am going to stop to see if there is a name on it

Things must be dry out there saw an apartment complex getting cut even though the front of the lawn was under water. A company that does a lawn a few doors down from my house is out there cuttin it as we speak, this is already there second cut on the yard.

5. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

SO...i know snow season has passed( now its rain season,lol) But i have a full western plow mount setup complete with wiring(no controller, sorry) Also comes with unimount to ultramount adapter in case you want to use an old plow on the new mounts. Ready to go on your 99-04 f250-f550 truck. 500 FIRM. goes for over 1,200 new. Come get it! 248 755 4135.

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

If anyone knows anyone who needs a job on a Landscaping Crew PM Me their info!
    Im looking for more workers! FULL TIME!
    Im done with this!

7. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Well, today was weird. Supposed to storm all day, and we did mulch from 12-5. Maybe we'll get luck tomorrow and Thursday too.

I'm wayyyyy behind on work. 25 cleanups left, about a dozen mulch jobs, a handful of sod/grading/top soil related jobs, aerations/thatchings.. you name it, I have to do it, oh AND MOW LAWNS!

It's going to be a frantic couple of weeks. Need the sun to start shining!

Also, in reply to the shop-related posts.. We're paying 1000/mo for 3500 sf ft, includes 3 12X12 offices, two bathrooms. Water gas and electricity extra. This is at 12 Mile/96, pretty prime area.. unless you're a landscaper. Not much storage outside.. maybe 15 paved parking spaces, but we have some outdoor storage a few minutes away.

8. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

yesterday was weird, but i dont think we'll be as lucky today. Maybe tomorrow. I hope tomorrow is good...this is getting old.

9. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering what landscape design programs everyone uses ??? I have 2 but wondering if their is a better one.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Draw em by hand :)