Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be out tomorrow, saturday, and hopefully done by sunday afternoon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

What a day. I'm thinking I was one of the only yahoos out today. Didn't see any other crews. Wasn't tooooooo bad, besides all the clumps.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

So will We! Saw a low baller in my sub davision today... out with their fleet of mowers(6 ZTRS ALL RENTED) ....All they did was cut. and blew with the mowers...
    I guess its not too bad of an idea talked to the guy for a sec. he said he was already too far behind so he couldnt wait another day... Said he has clost to 400 Resis.

We'll be out tomorrow after the AM showers Just cutting what we can and around the ponds and streams. Customers wont under stand but its OK! As (i cant remember..Jason?) Said: We'll just carry our ponchos and extra boots and get it done.

Otherwise it will be like this before we know it...And my lawn is already gone to seed its so long!

[​IMG]

4. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

FML FML FML FML. Nothing is getting done. This rain sucks. I'm sick of it.

Rant over.

Hoping we can make it through most of our stuff by Sunday. We have 150 lawns left to mow for the week.. not going to be fun. On top of that I have a dozen landscape jobs to do. What doesn't get mowed by Sunday will get mowed Tuesday. And we'll keep mowing all day every day from there.. until this rain stops.

5. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Oh.. and I had a customer complain that their lawn got too long and they had to mow it themselves after they demanded that we mowed it every other week! What do they expect? Dumba$$ people.

6. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

We are doing what we can and skipping what we can't do.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

That's all anyone in this area can do I think.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

Did we all have fun today?

I must be lucky, to have high ground sites. Only two sites I left tracks. But holy clumps everywhere. Don't know what I was thinking only bringing the small can of two cycle. I normally fill my blower before I leave in the morning and it's good for the day. Not today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. brookline

brookline LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have a GOOD used 48-52 WB with catcher they want to trade for a like BRAND NEW seriously nice blue bird aerator? Trans went on my 48 and it is backordered up to 6 weeks. NO JUNK and I will want to test it out on some decent grass to cut to see it work under load. Need tomorrow morning in dowriver if possible. For pics text 734 308 9361
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I have a 52" scag with the older style deck and a 14hp brand new kohler on it. Works good cuts good. Not a power house so don't expect it to mow 12" tall grass. Has a bagger also. $1,500 and its yours. I paid 1,200 for the engine last fall.
    Posted via Mobile Device