Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

Just picked up my new trailer today. Its a Haul-It 7x16 got a pretty good deal. If anyone is looking for a heavy duty trailer and want to drive a bit contact dave at us 127 motorsports. I only paid 2300 for mine
  2. gunsworth

gunsworth LawnSite Member

I need a one time cut at 6mile and Sheldon in Northville. House is for one of my realtors and needs to keep the city off their back. I cut it 2 weeks ago, but dont have the time to drive out there. supposed to be closing on it.... 50$ took me by myself about 30-40 mins last time with edging (no need to edge this time though)
  3. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey does anyone have a sthl trimmer gear hear/ broken sthl string trimmer???
    I'm looking for a sthl gearhead... I took mine off and I think that's the problem because the cord turns on the fs55
    But the head won't turn!

Please let me know if you can hep
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Bad Boy mowers...

All Seasons in Belleville. Good guys. Love my bad boy, looks like a tank next to a husqvarna.
  5. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone add an overgrowth fee to their billings for last month. I know some customers will cry and some will accept it, but i think its only fair. We spent a ton more in fuel and labor just to make these lawns look half way decent.
    I dont care anymore =if they wanna quit, quit. Im not losing money..this isnt a charity.
  6. stuffdeer

City of Southgate cops are out hard on all lawn services...Have everything ready to go.

Got pulled over yesterday, but he didn't ticket me for anything...talked to 3 others, they all got pulled over too.
  7. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know about you but we have been able to pick the jobs we want to do and skip what we don't. It has been a good year for work.

I have been seeing more and more morons with mowers not strapped down or if they are it is one little 1inch strap so oh well.
  8. stuffdeer

I have been flooded with work as well....and its nice to pick and choose what jobs I want and don't want.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. A+ Lawn Care

A+ Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any experiance with doing jobs on rest areas for the state? I got a call today to give bids on 7 of them and have never done government contracts before. Any tips or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
  10. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member