Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

How much you asking?

2. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

I was looking to get about 2k for it since it was custom built with these options on it...
    But if I could get $1800 for it I would let it go.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. cuttin-to-the-Max

Keep the PM's coming!
    Yes it has a wooden floor
    Diamond plate side walls
    Pulls straight trimmer racks and shelf can be ground off.
    Was repainted last year
    New tires last year also!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Any Pictures of it?

5. cuttin-to-the-Max

Not yet sorry!

6. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Long hours and long grass, Landscaping 6 days a week, Got 38 sprinkler systems on the books, 2335 yards of mulch left to do.

Wow what a crazy spring, Can't find workers, Pay is slow and it's getting hot.

Wow I really miss winter now.

7. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

I feel like I'm crashing ,we've been working 6 12's and even longer for me ,I always work extra Hard to set The Pace but I feel completely drained from the month Of may. And the fuel prices are really starting to hit my pockets, man I need a competent foreman that a can seriously get the work done ,and lately I catch my Guys sneaking around and staying in the trailer for a couple extra minutes all most every stop. Tex ting on there phones ,little do they know monday no more cell phones Allowed .wow What a year so far
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. cuttin-to-the-Max

I wish i could find them too! Also you're completely right...i make my guys put their phones on silent and in the glove compartment At the beg. of the day. This way they dont know when it goes off, i dont hear it all day, they arent talking to their baby mamas' and last but not least it makes them want to get done quicker. maybe...

hey lightning: does that mulch blower make you guys lay mulch quicker?? Do you use it on resis or just commercial?? If you dont mind me asking...

9. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

pics of our new trailer let the work roll in. If any one needs to sub out some work let me know

P6050031.jpg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  10. cuttin-to-the-Max

Wow that trailer looks just like the trailer I'm selling... Mine has a shelf at the front though with places to put 2 blowers and 3 trimmers.
    If you don't mind saying how much did that set you back and where did you get it?
    I'm looking for an 18' enclosed
    Posted via Mobile Device