1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

Bi-weekly cut at home in Rochester at Old Perch and Walton. Got the call today, and we don't service this area. Any takers PM me your imfo and I will have the owner contact you. Owner is a relative of mine and the home is for sale.

2. Outdoor Services

So much for those dot regulations of 12 hour days:laugh:

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i havnt worked a 12 hour day since my balls dropped.

Brillar's guys were leaving the job at 11 last night driving an hour home. Ide say thats a little more than a 12 hour day.

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

I thought the dot was about driving. My guys work on a site not driving a truck
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Outdoor Services

Its hours in the field, driving or not as I was told per our auditor. If you drove to the job site took and hour to get there then you would have 10 hours work then the hour ride back.

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

They can go pound sand for all I care. This government control on everything is ridiculous.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Just washed all the trucks even my personal car........
    found this in my infiniti...Couldnt believe it. Squirrels must have climbed up and brought all this grass in there! Glad it didnt catch on fire!

nick.jpg

8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Hmmm real slow around here !
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Been typing contracts,estimates, and invioces for a couple hours now....I think I am delerious...I hate paperwork :hammerhead:

10. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

No here!!
    Landscaping back to back.... Which is good kinda... Grass is finally slowing down. Looks like we may get rain Thursday..
    Wish I had the type of mowing crew where I dont have to fully supervise them..... Gotta love guys on CL who say they have 6+ years of exp. In mowing and can't Trim worth $h1t....... Let's just say "we're getting there!"
    Posted via Mobile Device