Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

Hey guys im looking to get rid of a cutomer in Novi, its over by Great Oaks on Bristoil Circle. Its 4.5 miles away from all my other ones and its taking up too much time with the drive. Pm me if interested. Thx

2. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

Hey cgrappler135, Can't pm because I'm on my cell but we mow a couple of lawns in there and I can handle it. Cal me (248)-982-5263. Thanx, brad.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

4. brookline

brookline LawnSite Senior Member

5. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Craigsliist is full of losers---i dont know why I ever put an ad for help on there...what a joke!

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

And everyone wonders why we hire Hispanics.
    Most Americans don't like hard labor and don't take pride in their work, YET they want to be payed "maximum" wage!
    I hired a guy off CL he said he had 7yrs of ex. With torre & berg. But he couldn't mow, trim, or pick weeds!!!!!!!
    He was fired the next day..
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. LogansLawnCare

LogansLawnCare LawnSite Member

I have a client who wants me to install 16 yards of mulch and bed edge 400 feet of flower beds.

From what I can find on LawnSite prices range from .50 - 1.00 a foot. Are people really paying that much for bed edging?

Thanks

8. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

Hell yeah! Because after you fix 3 cut sprinkler lines, the cable line, and the invisible dog fence twice, you just about break even on the job. $1.00/ft and nothing less!

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

That invisible dog fence line is holy crap expensive. I know I cut it in two places, and the bill was just under $200. They said it is $100 a hr, with one hour minimum.

I'm in the wrong business....:confused:

10. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

That's half the problem. You need to fix it yourself
    Posted via Mobile Device