1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

I lost a 7001 on a roof top that we cut down town ,I don't know how they did it because we have to climb a fire ladder to get up there
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought another 7001 to replace the old one - wrote "stolen" all over it in white paint marker - LOL - it's ugly as hell. If they steal this one, at least they won't get much for it at the crack house. Fight fire with fire. I hope the guys that stole the last one get a heart attack from the rock(s) they got for it. Karma - it's a beeeeatch.

3. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Lmao :laugh:
    im not sure if i would go to that extreme! What happens when your customers see that??

4. Milwaukee

Milwaukee LawnSite Member

Anyone keep eye on stolen equipments.
    3 Stihl trimmers
    Edger attachments\ pole purners
    Stihl concrete saws
    Concrete saw blades
    Redmax blowers
    Redmax equipments
    Tools for fix stuff

It twice times they broke in only 5 day periods they destroy shop's bay door. First they destory both 2 window on bay door.
    We add 2 steel plates on window that nobody can break.

Today we come back to find 1 steel plate were bent and they broke middle window to make worst there giant hole now.

It in Redford near Beech daily by Plymouth.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. cuttin-to-the-Max

HOLY CRAP Grass is starting to burn! its too early for this lol. My crew finished in time to do a hedge job after mowing!

6. LogansLawnCare

LogansLawnCare LawnSite Member

Anybody know where I can get triple shredded mulch?

7. cuttin-to-the-Max

I believe angelos or suburban has it....

8. LogansLawnCare

LogansLawnCare LawnSite Member

Thanks I'll call them in the morning

9. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

Good glad it is burning! Have plenty of other work to get to. After the wet spring and early summer the change will be nice. Tired of wet over grown grass this season......

10. cuttin-to-the-Max

True! But i went mowing today and realized the only really high stuff was where my guys forgot to trim! everything else i was just riding over/ wasting gas except for in a few spotty patches! But yeah we still got alot of work to get done also! Having my guys Clean the trucks and shop tomorrow morning! Found a what smelled like a 3 year old taco in one of my truck!! How were my guys still using that truck everyday i will never know!