Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

That suck man, I know the feeling been ribbed twice since in buisness. Once for 60,000 and the second time for 40,000. I feel your pain man. Good luck with the insurance company.
  2. 24v6spd

24v6spd LawnSite Senior Member

Death to the scumbag criminals. Just wondering if security cams could be monitored via the internet?
  3. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

MY Buddy just installed a 1500 dollar setup Where he has 10 Cams and he can check his shops condition by just rolling over and pulling it up on the internet. HE also gets a Text if there is any significant movement that might be suspicious. In my eyes i think its worth it! Especially since he can see when his guys got to the shop and when they leave...
  4. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

I have an alarm system on my shop and all my stuff is in the building. I am going to be getting a camera setup as well. I also put a chain and lock on the overhead doors for added protection
  5. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

We have a out of place kill switch to shut off power to openers also. Slows them down a bit more :laugh:
  6. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

I have the same type set up at my shop..but did it for way less than 1500.
    Plus alarms and the police in my area know my yard well since they sit right next to it while waiting for speeders...They keep a good eye on it
  7. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

Picked up my truck yesterday at the Detroit Police inpound yard off of Joy and Greenfield. Great area. Anyways, they stole my tool box that sits in the bed and my radio, headphones, and basically ransacked my whole truck. Windows were left open and it rained for days, so there were puddles of water inside. The ignition was popped, so now I have to start it with a screwdriver. Still no sign of the trailer and mowers. The Bobcat that is pictured in my signiture I bought new last year was one of the mowers I lost.....
  8. lawnguy44

lawnguy44 LawnSite Member
    from MI

what kind of tires do u guys recommend for a plow truck?
  9. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Cooper M/S, I have a set for sale maybe 5G miles. Let me check the size and i'll post back.
  10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

BF Goodrich Commercial Traction