Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm thinking Mid-Nov if weather let's us. What was it, a few years ago I swear I could of cut a few in December when the temps hit high 50's.

The lawns are growing like crazy, there is no way all the leaves will be down by mid-oct.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. rstan2010

rstan2010 LawnSite Member
    from Troy MI

Anyone know of a dump truck for sale?? Preferably 4x4 for under $10k. Cash in hand need one before fall.
  3. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone else get this pile of horse?%@#!

4. 290

290 LawnSite Member

Yeah i got one. Ignored it.....
  5. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

We're so tired of grass! I'm cutting at 3" AND some even at 2"ish... Im trying to finish the by the end of the October 16th week (3 more cuts) So the 2nd to last week of october. Usually do it that way. Take the last week off and shoot down to florida for a week. Then come back Jump right into fall cleanups til the first "real" snow.

Remember 2 years ago we had to finish up the last HUGE clean up, Put the plows on. THen plow for 8 hrs straight! :dizzy:

Thats why i keep my fall cleanup and snow removal rigs separate! Cant plow 5" of snow with a 6+ft box on!

Spammed it! Thought it was complete spam.... Just "unspammed" it. Still going to ignore it though.
  7. lawns4life

lawns4life LawnSite Member

Hey guys. I have a 5x10 open trailer for sale if anyone is interested. It's a 2009 Integrity open landscape trailer. Very good condition, the only reason i'm selling it is because I got another mower and need a 6x12 now. It's red and its made out of a tube frame and sides, not angle iron. Im located in Troy and would be willing to meet someone near here. I'm looking for $1100 firm. I called the dealer the other day and these sell for $1750 plus tax.

If anyone's interested call or text Dan at 248 225 9896
  8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think all the leaves will be down by the week end of the 16th...there is just too many green leaves even on junk trees...
  9. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

the week of the 16th is the last cut for all prepaids.... Looks like we will cut all others the last week of oct. then Go on vacation After is Cleanups, trimming bushes, etc

Anyone else tired of all this grass cutting???
    Been working non-stop since sept 1st.
  10. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

I am tired of cutting grass.. Ready for something different. Fall Cleanup's, Aerations and Sprinkler Winterizations