Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

any one do any lawns today? mine dont really need to be mowed bad but i dont want to skip them.

I have a feeling its going to be a crazy fall, the leaves will fall late. A lot are still 100% green.

2. gunsworth

gunsworth LawnSite Member

RJM auctions is auctioning their stuff next tuesday...

3. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

edit never mind googled it found it thanks buddy

4. gunsworth

I feel the opposite is true, especially with the rain and cold weather now. I think we are at the same point with leaves now as we were at the end of october last year. I usually have close to a week between cutting and cleaups, i think Ill be going straight into it this year

5. gunsworth

ya, not hard to find. They actually mailed a flyer to my dads landscaping company, so I imagine there will be a lot of traffic... might be some good deals, but not really on anything i need at the moment. aside from another plow, but theirs looked beat to sheit

Id go if it were on a weekend, but i have too much work going on right now to take off a tuesday.

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah.. its gonna be packed..Cant make it either.

i was just looking at those liquid storage tanks. (not even posed for sale) That stuff looks beat to death...personally. And the sight of all those plows Sitting/ rusting in those puddles is just unfortunate! Especially knowing how big the inside is. not too hard to elevate them.

7. cole kennedy

cole kennedy LawnSite Member

Hello we are in our first year with our lawn care business and so for so good. But i have some clients that yould like snow removal this year and im not prepared for that yet i have a guy who can do it but i want to come to him prepared. How do i subcontract this service out? what is the cost to him comapred to me? do i pay him, or do my coustomers pay him and he pays me? could somebody give me all the details on how to do this all i dont want to miss anything!!

8. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

Karma finally caught up with him, and mommy won't bail him out this time as she has done several times in the past. Doesn't break my heart. He stiffed us on several irrigation installs a few years back. Good riddance.

I will admit his designs are great. Very formal and extensive. His ethics and morals are quite another story.

9. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Whens everyone putting the leaf boxes on?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I've already finished some first time clean-ups....round 2 this week and next