Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Doing final cuts and clean-ups at houses that have no trees, and little trees on their properties....the rest will wait for another week or two.

2. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly same here-- nothing really ready.. need some heavy rain/wind (which we will get today and tomorrow) to knock off the remaining leaves.

Hope to finish by Thanksgiving -black Friday..? weather permitting...

3. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Most of the leaves are down here is Grand Rapids, a few trees still holding their leaves. Hopefully I can finish everything up before the 15th. All those hunters looking forward to the 15th? Hopefully it will cool down, I hate hunting in 50 degree weather.

4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  5. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

is there anyone that would be interested in picking up a pile of leafs for me?

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Where at?
    Got alot of buddies with rigs that might be able to help u..

7. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

m59 and bogie lake rd. i was looking to do the clean up tuesday or wensday but im flexible depending on when they can pick up the pile

8. cuttin-to-the-Max

PM sent...

9. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone's fall clean up's are going well. I have a question for the guys that do fertilizer. How do you become licensed to spread fert, if you have your own business and can't work for another company? Do you hire an employee that is licensed and then have him spread it and you just schedule the accounts or what?

Thanks
    Calvin

10. cuttin-to-the-Max

I know some people cheat the system and dont actually work with another company. On the other hand you can take classes though/ At the MGIA show. Which has already passed for this year. Also Yes best bet is to hire a guy who is certified in fert. or Just sub it out to another company. This Works well for us!