Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

same here- friday is it...last cleanup. Cleanups went good this season, (all except for a blown engine on a trac vac) otherwise, nice n smooth.
    We still have other work to take us thru Dec. but we'll be ready for snow after next friday.
    payuppayuppayuppayuppayup

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

I'm taking a long weekend. These cleanups are for people who didn't call until this week. So they can wait till Monday for all care.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

lol the only guy i see/hear in my neighborhood is one of the lowballers...

4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

I will also post on PS but who knows where to get the best deal on 30yd or more of bulk salt direct shipped to Roseville...? Thanks

5. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Is there any reason that most people I know run dump trailers instead of something like a 1 ton dump truck?

6. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Maybe the extra cost and high insurance on a dump truck. IDK!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah for me i have both but The cost of maintaining one is cheaper and so is insurance. Also the fact of how they are very versatile is also a plus. Can haul heavy equip. such as a skid, Also on small jobs we throw mulch from the bed- with a dump trailer its easier because you dont have to climb up and down it all day!

ALSO with a dump trailer in the fall, you dont have to worry the night before a snow storm trying to get the box off of a dump truck so you can plow the next morning. All we have to do is unhook the trailer go.

also found a old thread on this topic http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=147801

8. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the advice... now i need to look at getting a 2500 or 3500 to pull it with :cry:

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Still looking for someone who can do a sprinkler blow out in the Taylor area...if you could call or text me feel free...
    734-626-0974
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

That is NOT high. Fert prices spiked again this season. TruGreen is never the standard by which to measure pricing. If you want TG then call them. You won't be happy with it.