Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. DreamtheGreen

DreamtheGreen LawnSite Member

Anybody know of a good tree spade guy. I'm looking for someone to bring in 3 18-20ft Spruce fora job I have. I have a guy but looking around for prices before I do the job. thanks
  2. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

3. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Great idea if someone has a lot of money they can sit on.
  4. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

I used a company a few years ago for 3 white pines and he did a nice job. Olsons Tree Spading, out out Milan i think.
  5. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

6. LawncareAmericaLLC

That's what I was thinking but the guys on plowsite think it's a bad idea. Idk, if gas hit 5.00 a gallon and u buy now at 3.90 saving a lot of money.
  7. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Starting tuesday mike, think I'll finish up the last of 3k flyers tomorrow. Then may, june, july I'm having 10k door hangers go out each month. Hows thinks looking for you?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. madskier1986

madskier1986 LawnSite Member

Was looking into the idea when the new first reported 5 dollars a gallon. I like the idea but could not justify the risk.

I am sure we will see four dollar gas prices but they will not hold all summer is my guess. If you are a betting man and want to take a risk of gas prices going high and staying high this is for you. I am just going to make sure my every tank I have are full at all times so when i see high prices I will not need to fill up for about an two weeks.

I do like the fact that you can put the card away when price would fall under 3.90 a gallon and buy it at market price. That is a plus to this program you found.
  9. LawncareAmericaLLC

Doing clean ups on Tuesday? Kinda early on flyers ain't u? I found out if u do it on only warm days or when it's sunny out u get the most hits.. Now u probably won't get many hits on flyers. r u doing the door hangers or a company?
    I haven't done no ads yet waiting it out. Hell I still have my tanks on trucks/plows too. Lol. Don't think I'll do ads of any kind till end of month. Let the rush go first.
  10. LawncareAmericaLLC

It has it's ups an downs. If u were using 1,000 gallons a month then I would say yes but for a smaller company probably not.