1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

im with you. We could work now easy but to tell you the truth im just not ready to roll.....yet..... still have shinny paint to pick up.

2. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

I'm actually surprised at the lack of guys out working. I do all my spring cleanups with rakes and blowers.

I don't think I would put mowers on the lawns yet, but my cleanups are well underway. Got further down the list than I planned today ;)
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. P.Services

i would die with out mowers on clean ups! blow the beds out bag it up dump it in the trailer. What are these rake thing you speak of?

4. Outdoors_Unlimited

High end resi.

Now when it comes to mow and go types, yes.
    But even in the high end sites I'm not seeing many people working. Maybe that's why I landed another all inclusive today ;)

A Trac vac just doesn't clean a lawn like a blower run over it. Again, I chase $1k month resi contracts.

One more edit, and I'll go back to shutting up. Those rakes your questioning, made a meere $108 man hour today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

I started the season today. Had a clean up and have one tomorrow, I hate when they don't do a fall clean up and the leaves are a foot deep in the corners next to the house.:wall

6. P.Services

relax dude, i wasnt implying that you dont make money or dont have equipment. Just being funny.

7. Outdoors_Unlimited

I hear ya, my ole lady was nagging in my ear. Truth be known, I don't have the big vacums and such, but I am set for the clients I pursue.

So for the snotty attitude last night.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Rakes are just to inefficient for me. I need blowers and mowers going!!

9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Hmmm sounds too good to be true, although if u do a good fall clean up, spring clean ups can be done real easy with a tarp and a couple of blowers
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know if your DOT numbers can be on magnets?