Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

I have heard wind of the lone pirate MSP before...should have asked about Davey Jones locker!

2. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I would of filed a complaint hahaha. I'm pretty sure it has to be illegal to pull someone over for no reason. My has got pulled over in his semi because the officer heard a flat spot on his trailer tire. So he did a full truck inspection and marked the so call flat spot with a marker.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

I believe that since you are a commercial vehicle they don't need a reason to pull you over
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

It would be something interesting to look into. I know cops love to get your permission to do things they would other wise not normally be able to do.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

My set up doesn't have decals on it. I'm just a guy towing a trailer with some mowers on it when I was pulled over. The officer stated that I didn't do anything wrong. My thoughts are why are you pulling me over then? Its almost as if he just knew he was going to find something out of the ordinary that he could ticket me for.

6. terrapro

And you are the exact person who should be pulled over and heavily fined! You are directly disobeing the laws that we spend absurd amounts of time and resources to follow.

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

amen to that!

8. Alpha01

Alpha01 LawnSite Member

Mowing today and salting tonight!!! Soooooo cold
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. terrapro

Anyone have their sod prices for this year...my supplier is closed for the day.

10. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Just picked uo sod today 103 for a pallet
    Posted via Mobile Device