Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Show me a pic of your commercial license plate on your Toyota, proof of commercial vehicle insurance and GL, and a DBA or I can easily look up your LLC on the MI.gov site and we will talk...

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

the incriminating words....

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

yeah yeah yeah what he said!!!!! ra ra ra

4. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Ya landed some homes for a builder. Sod and sprinklers Their gonna do 350 homes this year I'm just getting the west side stuff. Fun fun

I was just wondering about sod I'm buying as much as I can now.

I was wondering what everyone gets for installs per yard average home we are doing is 15000-20000 sq ft

What does everyone charge.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

I know this never occurred to you but maybe I'm not doing any commercial work in Michigan to have a need for decals on my truck. Don't think the Trooper missed the decals because he didn't. Again no violations means no violations. You deserved to be heavily fined according to your bud (Terra) , Terra should have mentored you as he knows better than to ride around doing commercial work and not displaying decals.

6. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

If you ever leave Terra pro's team I could use a good hype man as well.:clapping:

7. 24v6spd

24v6spd LawnSite Senior Member

HB5228 which has already passed the house would change the weight limit of vehicles covered under DOT laws to over 26,000 lbs in most cases.

8. 24v6spd

24v6spd LawnSite Senior Member

9. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

10. MrPike

MrPike LawnSite Member

Your original statement was your set up didn't have decals. You could have easily said you are not commercial, and thus exempt, but what would have been the point of your original post bragging about how your set up was up to snuff?

Either way, you've made it seem like you are either a residential posing as an LCO or you are lying about doing commercial work.

If there is a misunderstanding, it's because of the way you posted your encounter in the context of the thread.