Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone want a lawn at 10 in MB in Novi? If so, message me on Facebook or text me or call (unless you don't have my number).

2. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Message sent

3. Howey09

Howey09 LawnSite Member

Anyone know of any places or dumps to dump old sod from lawn tear-outs? Preferably sterling heights and warren area. Thanks

4. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

14.5 mile and gratiot, uni dig only place thats some what close
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

I know its early, but where are you guys sourcing annuals??? I'm looking at about 200 flats total (so far) and starting to check prices.

The past years I just used the local guy (30 flats or so)

This year, I'm PUSHING flowers.

I know for lowballer reasons prices get kept quiet, but if anyone wants to pm or even fb it, I wanna see where I am. They're seeming to easy to sell, I gotta be to cheap.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 LawnSite Member

Anyone have a commercial small engine guy in the Canton/Plymouth/Westland area that is not 15 weeks behind. Shoot me a PM with details. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. BBLawn

BBLawn LawnSite Member

I have a large list of commercial accounts we are looking to sub out for fertilization this season. Licensed applicators only. Please PM me if interested

8. Alpha01

Alpha01 LawnSite Member

There is a company called Lush Lawn out of Rochester hills. I sub out all of our fert to them. They are a great company and easy to work with. Ask for Tony and tell him Dave from alpha one sent you. He can give quotes within five minutes. Their number is...
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Alpha01

Alpha01 LawnSite Member

Lush lawn -248-299-5874
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow they are out of Rochester Hills? WTH are they doing coming way out my way?!