Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Rep. George must have bumped his shin leaving the strip joint in the dark LOL!

3/4tons whatever sure if it makes your peabrain happy but not my dump it's bolted on and if you run into the back of that there is much more to worry about then the hitch.

2. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

IDK but Novi just took my lawn foreman to jail right in front of my customers house. Apparently he didn't take care of his last DOT violation. Cop didn't like where I mounted the trailer plate. I'm thinking of selling it all and go on government assistance.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

wow thats crazy!! Heads up to all novi DOT has been sitting at ten mile and wixom rd, for the last few days.... ive seen at least 8 lawn companies pulled of there :hammerhead:

4. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

sod truck.jpg

So on my way to bail out my Lawn Foreman I see this guy! Never a cop when you need them.

sod truck.jpg

5. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

But remember, your plate not being placed exactly within spec is a safety violation ;) What BS the law is. I see more danger from the general public, then the commercial guys. (Scrappers fall into general public category though)
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

I got pulled over in southgate twice this month ,just to make sure I had triangles ,fire extinguisher and med card
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

The spokeswoman and rep are both idiots. Don't rear end someone and there won't be damage.

Our gov't is populated by idiots.

Ditto

I feel for you guys, pretty sure I'd be in jail along with my foreman for these idiots pulling this kind of crap. Which is all it is. If we have cops with soooo little to do in this state other than pull over guys with incorrectly mounted license plates and then jail them, we have too many cops. Yet Detroit and Flint can't get enough cops on the road to take care of the trash they have in their cities.

What a joke.

You guys try going to the media with this BS? See if they can get the public on your side and make these idiots get off your backs? Just thought.

8. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

Who does sprinklers in commerce, call me at 248 982 5263. Thank you brad.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Brad what do you need???

All I can say is novi is making a killing. They are talking about adding 3 more weighman
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Is anyone thinking backdoor deals with national companies yet? I can't think of any other explanation why they would try to put smaller to midsized companies out of business. I saw the Livingston County pull over Marks Tree service yesterday, brand new chipper truck?!