Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Sod is a hot commodity. Seams like everyone local is done till fall. Anyone that has it is charging crazy numbers
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

You guys must not have the sod farms like we do over here, there (the sod farms) are still open and running strong. Still supper green and 14 cents a sq ft picked up
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. 290

290 LawnSite Member

Hey i created an account on facebook called "Michigan Lawn Co's". It doesnt seem to be searchable yet because i just created it but your all invited to join it once you can find it on there.
  4. 290

290 LawnSite Member

5. 290

290 LawnSite Member

Just posted this on FB and thought i would share it here as well.

It occurred to me that some people may not want to use their real name (Personal Facebook Account) And wanted to suggest that you can go to www.gmail.com and create a free email account. Name it whatever you like. Then using that email sign up for a new facebook account. When created this account i made the first name "Michigan" and the last name "Lawn Co's" Hope this helps -Dan
  6. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone want a resi lawn in canton.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

Well, i am no longer in the industry but I am selling insurance. So if anybody needs anything i can be reached at (248)-982-5263. Thanks and good luck to all of you. Brad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. Summertime Lawn

Summertime Lawn LawnSite Member

Confirmed with the Secretary of State - The DOT laws have been changed as of 7/18/12. You can take of the damn DOT numbers, but you will still need to get a medical card every two years.
  9. madskier1986

madskier1986 LawnSite Member

That is great news, I completely forgot about that bill.
  10. Summertime Lawn

Summertime Lawn LawnSite Member

I am looking at a few other things that may still need to be done. I post what I find.