Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Anyone have problems with the Ultimate Paver Sealer from Angelos?
  2. TJ LAWN

TJ LAWN LawnSite Member

What kind of problems are we talking aboot..........Sealer doe's have a shelf life.....
  3. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Its turning white about a month after I applied it on two patios. Both were left to dry out for a week after powerwashing and filling the joints with poly sand. Any ideas?
  4. TJ LAWN

TJ LAWN LawnSite Member

White areas is a sign that the sealer is Old......Kinda looks a little chalky in the areas that are turning white......Did you use the sealer last year and this is left over?.....
  5. Howey09

Howey09 LawnSite Member

Looking to have a website made. Anyone know of anyone or have a guy they deal with? Thanks
  6. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep no kidding. I bet we will see alot of lawn and snow only guys going under because of the light winter and now light mowing season :cool2:
  7. madskier1986

madskier1986 LawnSite Member

If you have a costco membership, the rates at Go Daddy are cheap. That is if you build your own site, but go daddy gives you all the tools to do it. Took me a half of a day to get a professional site, but you can have a simple one up in less then 2 hours.

8x20 enclosed & 2010 x gen for sale C/L
  9. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Is anyone charging gas surcharge??? If so how much and what do you base it off. These 4.25 to 4.49 gal is scary
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

3% on landscape jobs and an extra $5 added to the lawn bill
    Posted via Mobile Device