Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Tim Johnson

Tim Johnson LawnSite Member

Stolen equipment look out.

2011 Quaility Steel 16x8 dump trailer stolen last night 9-16-2012 between the hrs of 7pm and 5am. All black trailer with 2 rows of wood 2x6 sides with a roll up mesh trap.

$200 reward

Take in Grand Rapids Mi

call 616-706-6792

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Tim, mine was in pretty rough shape. ;)

I'll keep my eyes open and beat 'em to death if I see it.

3. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Ill keep my eyes open, I had a 28' enclosed with all my snow equipment in it stolen and it was never found.

FYI southern states do not require a title and you can get a registration easy in those states!! More than likely it is headed south or getting cut up for scrap steel for someone's heroin addiction.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. A&Cautomotive

A&Cautomotive LawnSite Member

Hey guys im new to this forum i figured it would be a good place to get my name out there. I run a small repair shop out of Farmington Hills specializing in landscape fleet repair and maintenece. Any thing from weed whips to dump trucks and all aspects in between. We work normal hours, plus night and weekends to keep your trucks, trailers, and equipment in service when you need them. We off all our sevices at a lower rate than anyone in the area guranteed, performed by ASE certified techs. hourly rate of $59.86
    Give us a call 248-842-7248 A&C Automotive
    check out our site to see all the services we perform.
    www.acautomichigan.com

5. TGS. Inc.

TGS. Inc. LawnSite Member

6. tiedemanllc

tiedemanllc LawnSite Member

Wow! To think that I started this thread back in 2003. I haven't been on the site in ages.

It's like I am going back to my high school reunion (just nobody can see my bald head on here, lol).

7. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

Those of you around the Flint area. What happened to Jim's Transmisson? Did they move or go out of business? Where does everyone get their tranny's rebuilt at now?

8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Back in the day we used Al's trans and gear on Saginaw in burton. Great work, real fair price and fast
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

What is going on with this weather. I have fall cleanups next week. I normally do not start cleanups til the last week of October.

What is November gonna bring no work??? Guess hunting season will not be bothered with cleanups
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. gunsworth

gunsworth LawnSite Member

i dont know what the hell is going on, but started some cleanups already, cutting is a joke and cant imagine what gets cut this week will need much of a cut next week. seems like the season started a month early and is ending a month early.