Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 LawnSite Member

There were hints of an El Nino winter (warmer less snow) but so far leaning more towards a neutral average winter.
  2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Heard that same thing. Allegedly the "S" word in the 10-14. :rolleyes:
  3. TheXpress2002

Yeah, about day 11 show signs of sweeping changes. Looks like a nice blocking pattern sets up allowing some really cold air to spill out of Canada. If thats the case the LES machine will get cranking early this year.

Still standing by an overall quiet November besides the LES. Again like I stated watch for signs that first week of December of the major changes.
  4. rjstone4

rjstone4 LawnSite Member

Thanks for your thoughts xpress
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Didn't I already read this somewhere
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. Fourstar Lawnscaping

Fourstar Lawnscaping LawnSite Member

I have a 95 chevy 2500 and a meyer md2 plow iam looking for a cab side mount for it if you might have one or know someone that does you can contact me at 810-240-7318
    Thanks Bill
  7. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

We are still cutting! Not my decision as im just a foreman in a business i dont run.... One more week of cutting than a week off to get everything together... Than starting fall cleanups the first full week of November. This is the last coop degra for the Grazzmater with any type of commercial landscaping/lawn care. I got accepted into a Tattoo Apprenticeship and am looking forward to dedicating the rest of my life to that Art. I will still be doing Snowplowing.. i just picked up an 87 1/2 ton 4x4 with a 7 1/2 foot Western. I plan on doing snow from now on also... It was a great 26 years in the biz but i am ready for a change!! Thank you for all your help and info during this time while i grew and eventually sold my business back in the fall of 08 and on into the little bit of dabbling ive done in the green industry since... It was a long fun trip!!! :)
  8. TheXpress2002

Looks like as soon as Saturday morning wet flakes should be flying in your sandbox.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. perfect_lawns

perfect_lawns LawnSite Member

Hey all, first official post here. I'm a small guy who normally avoids doing fall cleanups, but I had half-a-dozen or so customers ask for leaf removal this fall and I conceded. I said yes before looking into where I could dump them, though, thinking any old nursery that sells compost would take them. Turns out I was pretty wrong!

Does anyone have a lead on where I can dump leaves in Oakland County? I service the Troy/Rochester Hills/Auburn Hills/Pontiac area.
  10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

environmental wood solutions over by great lake crossings. I know he will take them he may charge a little but its just pocket change.