Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Howey09

Howey09 LawnSite Member

Looking for exmark ultravac brackets that mount to the mower for a 2004 60" ztr ultracut. Anyone have any or buy a mower with them on?

Also looking for places to dump leaves around shelby twp area Thanks

2. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Meldrums on 23 mile and 94 or uni dig on quinn and gratiot
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

With these winds and rain who is going to be doing cleanups this week? the forecast doesnt look to hot for me until Friday here. Im in Taylor.

4. gunsworth

gunsworth LawnSite Member

had a good day today and hoping for better tomorrow, going every day i can from here on out. phone and email are blowing up...

5. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone still have a compressor out? I know someone in Allen park looking for a sprinkler blow out. Please let me know. 734-626-0974. Mike
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. tiedemanllc

tiedemanllc LawnSite Member

How has the winter months been for everyone? Super quiet here.

7. jconneriam

jconneriam LawnSite Member

Hey fellow Michiganders. Just wanted to stop in and post for a few different reasons. First, I am what is considered new to the industry. I started my company two years ago and have been doing it part time while working elsewhere. I have 10 commercial accounts that I do weekly. I planned on expanding this year and going full time. Unfortunately, my equipment and trailer was stolen leaving me with nothing to work with. My main employer is also a seasonal employer as well so the revenue from mowing is dedicated toward living expenses over the winter. With that said, I still have 10 clients that I have contracts for and need to keep as clients. Does anyone have some nice equipment that they are looking to get rid of at a great price. I would greatly appreciate talking to anyone that is considering selling some equipment. My insurance company didn't pay very much for the loss so my budget is limited and need something that will last as long as possible until I can upgrade. Please remember thst the finances aren't available for me to spend a ton of money on repairs all season either so the equipment needs to get me through 2 years. Thank you in advance.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

WTB, wood chippers any size BIG or small. Professional not home cheapo crap.
    Thanks

9. jconneriam

jconneriam LawnSite Member

Sorry, the only thing I have to barter is a New 73" DLP TV by Mitsubishi.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. throopguy21

throopguy21 LawnSite Member

When are you guys thinking about getting your first round of mowing flyers out? But yea man I've been doing pretty well this winter, not so quiet around here.