Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. KG26

KG26 LawnSite Member

This industry is so saturated no home owner is signing a contract. If you don't like one guys terms go up to your local main road and just flag another LCO down, that simple. Now commercial on the other hand...

2. Alpha01

Alpha01 LawnSite Member

I have quick books but looking into greenskeeper pro for invoicing. Any thoughts?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jconneriam

jconneriam LawnSite Member

My door hangers are going out the second week of March. Also, as for invoicing, I am using a program.called invoices2go that allows me to print, get a signature and email the invoice right from my truck from my Android. It's simple and easy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

Mgia show next week,spring almost here
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. 290

290 LawnSite Member

Cant wait for spring! Where is the show at?

6. Hidden Talents Lawn Care

Hidden Talents Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Livonia

Chirp Chirp Chirp. Spring is around the corner. What's everyone up to. Any exciting news for anyone.

7. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

Suburban showplace in novi ,next tues and weds

8. 3rdDayBrad

3rdDayBrad LawnSite Member
    from MI

Hello everyone.... Brad with Third Day Landscape, LLC..... been a troll on this site but thought I would introduce myself. Mainly a Landscape Design, Implementation and Maintenance company, but have been offering lawn service now for about 4 years. Enjoy it tremendously.

Really enjoying this spat of warmer weather. Been outside pulling out equipment and making sure things are ready for the season.

How is everyone? Would like to know who is who on this site. Maybe we all can introduce ourselves.....?

Good luck this season in whatever you do!

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome Brad.

Added a new addition to the lawn division this season...

lt1.jpg

lt2.jpg

10. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys im looking for a couple of workers for this year. If anyone knows anyone plase let me know. Ill post my add below. Thanks much!!

I have two positions open:

1. Lawn care Foreman
    Must have at least 5 years minimum lawn mowing experience on a commercial crew.
    Must have experience driving a truck and trailer.
    Must be able to run a zero turn mower, use a line trimmer, edger and blower.
    Hedge trimming experience is a plus
    Must have chauffeurs license.
    Must have DOT med card
    Must be drug free – random drug tests will take place.
    Must be willing to work in all weather conditions, fill out paper work at end of day, speak to customers when approached, and trouble shoot small problems that may occur while out in field.

Position is for year-round work: lawn care in the summer, holiday lighting during fall/winter, and some snow removal.

Pay starts at $11 an hour. Willing to pay more based on experience.

2. Lawn care general labor
    Must have at least 3 years minimum lawn mowing experience on a commercial crew.
    Must be drug free – random drug test will take place.
    Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
    Must be able to run a zero turn mower, line trimmer, edger and blower.
    Hedge trimming experience is a plus

Job will start middle of April and go though Dec 12th with the possibility of snow work.

30-40 hours per week
    Pay starts at $9 an hour. Willing to pay more based on experience.

For both positions it is expected that you will act in a professional manner while clocked in and on the job site. You will also be expected to take care of the equipment. Smoking will not be permitted in the work trucks or on the work sites. Business slogan is “Doing it right the first time” so we expect a quality job done on every property, every time.

If qualified, please call Alex at 248.277.8041.