Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. extremecutter

extremecutter LawnSite Member

Nice truck Metro, did you get that from lawn rx in Grand Rapids?

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

No, from Lacey in Richmond

3. MIGreenscape

MIGreenscape LawnSite Member
    from MI

hi all,
    im the new guy, been stalking for a million years, im over by the Muskegon Holland area. Im a younger guy with a car and a push mower in the trunk:) Jk, I got a weedwacker too;) no really I run Isuzu,dodge,chevy,ford,exmark,stihl,case. thanks

4. Tom 765

Tom 765 LawnSite Member

Diamond Edging I have a bunch for sale kept inside plus stakes. Kozma Farms llc in Belleville

5. lawns4life

lawns4life LawnSite Member

Is anyone on here a fert/squirt only company and service Troy? If so i'm looking for someone who does quality work that I can refer my lawn customers to without having to worry about them trying to take over the mowing side of the account. If so please post here or PM me. Thanks!

6. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Marshall Landscape in Warren. All they do is Fert/tree care and are good at it. Do a lot of high end stuff. Ask for Chris, tell him Augie sent you.

7. mdubs

mdubs LawnSite Member

I am also looking for a fert only company but in the Holland area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    M

8. MIGreenscape

MIGreenscape LawnSite Member
    from MI

Mdubs, im from nothren muskegon, i would fert/spray your lawn accts. dont have to worry about us stealing them from you for the simple fact that its to damn far of a drive for a lawn cut. When i first started i didnt have a lic and thought it was a good idea to hire tru green to do my stuff:( what a joke!!!!
    Just throwing the idea out there for you.

9. alpine627

alpine627 LawnSite Member

Saw a couple Fert/Sqiurt co. out doing apps already seems to early cannot believe their customers

put up with that.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's ludicrous. Was it the big green companies? This goes totally against proper and safe use. The ground is frozen, and going to get rained on and rinsed off the surface on many areas.