Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

''Circle of trust?" sounds more like a triangle of lies.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

Yes no doubt with triangle. Oh well live and let learn. Right
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Tom 765

Tom 765 LawnSite Member

Throw in a 2013 Henway for free

4. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Now that my left hand is lighter after almost 8yrs I am finding it is a totally different world now then before I got married.

5. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

What is up with the low balling this year. Come on this is redicilious, 1 acre lots for $20. Commerical jobs for $35 that the fert guys are charging $190 a app, Taco Bell in Wixom just got a bid to cut the lawn for $25 and plow it for $45. What the heck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I haven't had that issue yet. My local low baller went under and Ann Arbor is been good so far.

7. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

LOL. You getting them, too. One up this way put flyers in mailboxes with a price of $25 for mowing lawn on 1/2 acre lot. Don't even talk with the homeowner. Just leave a price. But hey, they'll even apply a Scotts 4 step, powerwash your deck, and paint your house, too. I looked them up on MDA website - not even licensed!

8. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

A one acre for $20?! This is only my second year here in business but I sure don't lowball. Heck, I lose business myself to lowballers, and I'm the new guy! I bid half acre lots at double that.
    Edit: Well I shouldn't say double per say, I should say I price accordingly to what the job requires. I had a flyer put in my box for "15 Buck Cuts", and I live on a half acre lot. How do I try to establish myself off of quality and not price when Joe Blow will roll up in a station wagon for $10 bucks on a job that should cost $50. Oh well, way of the world these days.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  9. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Hey thats $20 a hr man, doesn't that sound appealing? :cool2::cool2::hammerhead::hammerhead:

10. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Sure does if it means being on someone else's payroll
    Posted via Mobile Device