Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Just looked at the foreguess for me. Chance of rain every day through Wed or Thursday next week. :dizzy:

2. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

Try Debuck in Flint. They are right off I-69.http://debucksodfarm.com/

3. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

I asked that question to the Rep. that was a co-sponsor of the bill. He told me that up to 26,000 was exempt from inspections. He also told me under the law, farm vehicles are allowed to exceed axle limits:dizzy:

4. Outdoor Services

Outdoor Services LawnSite Senior Member

Looking 10 times better than when Steve had the truck. Is he getting out of mowing, as I saw more of his equipment and trailer for sale?

5. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Me too...they make it confusing on purpose so we are ignorant of the law and get the fine.. I think i will just have all my trucks inspected anyway. (but skip the trailers)

6. KG26

KG26 LawnSite Member

Small resi guy, how do you get licensed?

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

He was using it for fert. Said it wasn't worth plating and everything to only be used a few days a season. He upgrades alot. I don't think he is getting out of cutting.

Thanks, the truck is hooked up nice now. All doors are alarmed, motion sensors inside, remote start with gps tracking. Cost $600 but I know when someone walks next to it. If the alarm is set off it calls and texts me and beeps and vibrates the remote.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I don't think you can. You have to get certified and work for a licensed company for 2 years before you can apply for your own or if you own a company you can apply for a license if you have a certified tech on staff.

9. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

John(metro) - got your voicemail last night...thanks for the info- looks like i only need to do one of my trucks.

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

I have more trailers that need inspections than trucks. :rolleyes: