Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Do I hear another metro company. Metro boulder and stone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

No, but will give them a call. Thanks

3. Quality over Quantity

Quality over Quantity LawnSite Member

I am just getting started. I have experience from working for another company. It's tough getting work when you refuse to low-ball!!! I work in the Livonia, Farmington, Northville, West Bloomfield and Novi area and I'm willing to work within a 5-10 mile radius. Anyway, I read that a lot of you are swamped right now and looking for a good company to sub work out to. I'm an honest guy that cares deeply about service and quality. I have a nice and professional looking setup with quality equipment and have the capability to do residential through mid-size commercial properties. Anyone willing to give me a shot?

My number is 734-673-5840 and email is Steadfast.Property.Maintenance@gmail.com.

P.S.
    I have spent a LOT of time on this site during the past couple years and enjoyed reading your posts. This thread and ProTurfs thread are my favorites!

4. vmike

vmike LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a good irrigation contractor that does /will do work in the Howell, MI area. If you could refer someone, or if you're interested yourself - let me know.

Thanks!

5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Justin @ lightning probably would. He could get right on that......how's August 1st sound :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

What do you need done??
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I just ran across a company today I was impressed by in yipsi who was doing an install next to my account, it was called "daily rain". I talked to the right hand man and said they were so swamped he is to the point of turning off his cell phone. They were as professional as you could get. Sharp uniforms, sharp trucks, and only used top of the line sprinklers, informative, and good costomer relation skills. They serviced washtenaw / Livingston.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Timberland Landscape

Timberland Landscape LawnSite Member

Anyone know who sells triple shred hardwood mulch?? I know double shred is common, but does anyone sell triple shred? Looking for bulk delivery supplier. thanks.

9. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Any one know of a sod dealer near grand rapids?

10. reliablelawn

reliablelawn LawnSite Member

Pauls tree service and wholesale mulch based in Southfield at 8/evergreen. Google their name for their website. Great products, great guys.