Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. MJK

MJK LawnSite Senior Member

I was just going to buy the tank & pump at tractor supply, would they have the filter for it there?

2. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Yes. I would also buy a meter too. Make sure to buy the auto shutoff nozzle.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. charleyke2005

charleyke2005 LawnSite Member

Hello guys. Our company services primarily commercial customers only...over the last several years we have continued to reduce our residential routes. We have one very good residential mowing route remaining.. we are considering selling this division of our company / route. This mowing route consists of approximately 100 higher end homes in Rochester and close areas. The majority of the homes are within 3-5 miles of each other, very tight route.

We are in process of evaluating, pricing, etc. and determining if anyone may be interested in purchasing this "division / route." We do not have and asking price yet, that will remain confidential between ourselves and any prospective buyer. This is a profitable route, we are not asking for huge "premium" for this route, but a fair price.

If you may be interested, please email myself at charleyke2005@gmail.com.

4. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you Justin, that was a helpful answer!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. gunsworth

gunsworth LawnSite Member

Im in dire need of one guy to go on my cutting route, needs to be able to STRIPE with a walk behind, whip edge and blow.

Craigslist is coming up with nothing.... about to get out of cutting all together

6. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have a 18" sod cutter for sale
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Angelos in farmington has 2 for sale .

8. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking for someone who mows in Ann Arbor, i have one lawn at zeeb rd and I-94, its just to far of a drive for one house. Im getting $53 a cut. Its a family members house so i dont want to leave them hanging. Let me know if your interested

9. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I'm by there every thursday as long as we long get 3 days of rain in a week again.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats to the state of Michigan on being the second highest in the nation on gas prices.
    Posted via Mobile Device