Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Yes there a pain
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, my shop was broken into last night and the cleaned me out pretty good. I know alot of you are on craigslist and ebay looking for equipment maybe you can keep an eye out for mine. Heres what they got:

-Sure-trac 7x14 dump trailer "black in color"
    -2013 exmark lazer s series 180 hours
    -Redmax Edger rmhez2460s
    -(2) redmax trimmers rmbcz2460ts
    -(3) redmax ebz7500
    -redmax hedge trimmer rmcht2250
    -Husquvarna chain saw 325 16"bar

Im really quite devistated. I dont have equipment for my second crew and no handhelds for both crews. I bought new handhelds so i could put together a small crew to get some houses cut today. But overall it was quite a hit. And help would be greatly appericated. I have all the serial numbers is anyone finds something and needs to verify.
    Alex

3. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang that sucks Alex. I'll keep a look out.

4. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

Anyone have any mowers they might be thinking about selling looking for a 60in deck. I was going to try and get through this season with my 48 but its starting to look like i need something bigger.

Out of the three years i have been in business i think this has been the best year i have had My mowing route is about full and we are lining up a lot of sod work. Seems like everyone is starting to spend money again hopefully it continues.

5. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Exmark has 0% for 4 years. You can use someone else's money for free. I just picked up a Lazer Z with a Vac for $247/mth. No money down either. It has already made it's monthly payment the first day. Plus, you are not buying someone else's problems.Thumbs Up

6. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Call ditch witch. I believe they rent some nice locator equipment
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys, wondering if you guys can help me out again. As you know i was broken into wednsday night and got cleaned out pretty good. Wondering if any of you know of a decent used 60" ztr for sale, i dont care of the brand just needs to be relyable and cut nice. I have about $5000 cash to spend. I would look into buying new i just dont want another payment. Let me know if any of you hear of anything.

8. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

Alex, I Hope everythin was insured properly.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone wanna share where to source good annuals?

Two years in a row now, its been a headache trying to get good flowers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

alex i have a 60'' zmaster under 500 hours needs nothing for $5500 i have it listed on here. take a look and let me know if interested