1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Estimate vehicle
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm just throwing it out there but I have a 6x12 dump trailer 5k that hasn't moved all season. Basically brand new, had it for years now and it just sits.I think it was $4-5k brand new. If anyone wants to trade an enclosed trailer and a mower or something let me know.
    Also have an 88' Chevy 3500 srw with rt1/2? Boss V that just sits all summer also. Just put new heads on last fall. It plowed all winter like a tank. 3speed so probably be a single lot truck or close local. Not real pretty but it works like mad!
    Text or call for pics 810 . 623 . 5169
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  3. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

You know you have the right to stay silent when he asks where your going right? I would of never said I'm going to bid a job.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

I'm assuming he didn't tell him that, but the bike is in the company's name maybe. Also I'm sure the cop gets real nice when you choose not to answer his questions
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JCLawn and more

from MI

If I had nothing to do the day a cop pulls me over for some crap reason and I know he can't get me on anything i'd love to try the "are you detaining me officer or am I free to go?" on them when they try to question me.

My dad is trucker and all the time when they get pulled over they ask what he is hauling and where he is going. Legally as a driver he is not suppose to say so he will tell them its non of your business.

6. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

So how are you guys handling your mowing schedule the week of the 4th?

7. JCLawn and more

from MI

Think its going to be business as usual for me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Lightningllc

I just love being in business. I love waiting on money, dealing with the public, not meeting deadlines, payroll, dealing with employees, firing employees, weather, breakdowns, insurance, weighmaster, competition, did I say firing fighting employees, cut throat contractors, RUST, non-payment, collection services, small claims, NEVER BEING HOME, large payroll , making sure there's enough money on the bank, gas prices, expensive parts, tickets, firing employees, hiring employees, mulch bills, $120 belts for mower, ex employees sololicting customers, credit cards, managers pissing of employees, slip and falls, no sleep, bidding, designing landscape jobs, trying to see my kids before bed time.

This is a normal day for me.

Oh wait. My guys hit a sprinkler head with a mower and the customer wants it fixed at 9 pm at night because the world is ending.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

It could be worse :)

10. Lightningllc

True. I could be busier.
    Posted via Mobile Device