1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Good to know, I'll have to look into it. I'd much rather have a dump from seat. I used a Hustler with one and loved it.
  2. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

This rain is really beginning to suck, I have lawns that are about a foot tall on our weekly cuts. others we are cutting twice a week. Good for business but good lord I want a little break.
  3. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

The grass needs to stop growing so fast ugggh
  4. MJK

MJK LawnSite Senior Member

Can anyone PM me a "role of thumb" to irrigation installations on new homes? We are in the process of putting together a budget for a new home owner for there landscape. 90% of our work is hardscapes so I really never deal with this.

For example, low voltage lighting we can get $125-$150 per light, with a $500 minimum. Is there anything like this for irrigation?

Thanks in advance.
  5. Lightningllc

Lightningllc LawnSite Senior Member

Leave to a professional to quote it for you.
  6. Cody S

What a surprise, more rain.
  7. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Man it was hot this week! Glad the heat is suppose to break this weekend, its dangerous!
  8. Cody S

You ain't kiddin. I'm tempted to put an IV drip in the truck.
  9. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I don't think its that bad. Just stay away from sugar and carbs. If you know someone who sells shaklee, performance is amazing. This is nothing like last summer. Personally powerade and gatorade is miserable in this heat.
  10. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of anyone who is looking for a part time job mowing this fall? I am going back to school at the end of august and picked up too many lawn this year to go back and forth. 48 lawns takes 14 hours with two people and around 25 with one. I would pay for the right people. If someone knows of someone let me know.