Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

We received about 4 to 5 inches on Wednesday, and then about an inch today. The "big storm" of the winter is supposed to come on Monday/Tuesday I guess.

The past 1 1/2 weeks we have received about 2 1/4 feet of snow. Very weird to get that much up here. Usually we only get about 3 to 4 major snow accum. during the winter seasons.

What about you Expert, how much expected tonight?

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

we got our snow down here during the day. only about 1 inch accumulation. no biggie

3. matitude

matitude LawnSite Member

do any of you guys do any plowing in the canton area.

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

We had about 4-5 inches fall between 2pm and 8pm Friday. They were only calling for 1 to 2 on Thursday. And it was bitterly cold while I was out there doing it. Good news is I'm averaging 20 residential customers in 5 1/2 hours, which is a 2 hour improvement on last year.

I still hate snow.

:D

5. tiedeman

from earth

I totally agree with MTD, I hate the snow as well. I am already sick and tired of winter.

6. tiedeman

from earth

Just checked the forecast for Monday & Tuesday, supposed to get between 3" to 8". I HATE SNOW!!!

7. Expert Lawns

same down here tiedman. then it's supposed to turn to freezing rain. thats some dangerous stuff

8. tiedeman

from earth

We are in a winter weather storm watch from 7am Monday until 5pm Tuesday...what fun

9. Expert Lawns

i have my fingers crossed. hopefully no classes for me on tues.

10. tiedeman

from earth

just saw the projected amounts 8 to 12"+ for up here. It looks as if you are going to have a blast with that freezing rain on Tuesday Expert