Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. reliablelawn

reliablelawn LawnSite Member

I'm looking to print out 500 fliers for some winter advertising. Do you all have any suggestions for quick and cheap printing for low quantity? So far best price I have seen is $0.29 per copy at a small shop in Ferndale.

2. ImpDamage

ImpDamage LawnSite Member

I live in Michigan. The transfer of residential property in the State of Michigan must comply with the Seller Discloser Act, Act 92 of 1993. The Seller Discloser Act requires the seller to complete a Seller’s Disclosure Statement. On Page 4 of the Seller Discloser Act under the heading ‘Property conditions, improvements & additional information’ is the following statement:

10. Environmental Problems: Are you aware of any substances, materials, or products that may be an environmental hazard such as, but not limited to, asbestos, radon gas, formaldehyde, lead based paint, fuel or chemical storage tanks and contaminated soil on the property.

In August of 2011, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) issued a Stop Sale, Use, and Removal Order to DuPont for its Imprelis® product. The EPA has banned the sale and use of Imprelis.

Should Imprelis contaminated soil be listed as ‘contaminated soil’? Even I the Imprelis dilutes over time, the tree roots retain higher concentration of Imprelis longer than the soil.

Has anyone encountered having to disclose Imprelis as a contaminated soil?

3. Fourstar Lawnscaping

Fourstar Lawnscaping LawnSite Member

I have a new rops for a scag wildcat $200.00 u can call (810)240-8719

4. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

Anyone have a extra backpack blower there not using, would like to say with redmax, looking to spend around 200.00

5. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

I just picked up an old Dodge Ram for cheap, and am considering a re-manufactured engine for it. Im in Taylor, Michigan. Doeas anyone know of a place that has re-manufactured engines for sale. Looking possibly for a Dodge 5.9 Magnum engine.

6. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow lawns are swamps...good thing im already behind. Seen some pretty tore up ones around town today, almost like its spring again.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Jasper is a popular on.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

I'd stay away from Jaspers, they're hit or miss. Mostly miss.

9. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

really? even with a 100k warranty?

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Took 3 Jasper trannies to get one of my trucks back. The first 2 failed before it was returned. Not the only one with a story like that.