Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

jeepers wow

2. JCLawn and more

from MI

I am going to be putting up A listing up on here for a tri axle equipment trailer with a pintle hitch. According to the tires the gvw is just shy of 20k. Its a 20ft dovetail deck over 8ft wide. If anyone is interested before i make the listing let me know. $4250 is the asking price.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SLCINC

SLCINC LawnSite Member

We had a truck and trailer with equipment stolen from a jobsite in Ypsilanti. 2002 Ford F 350 Crew Cab. White with Superior Lawn Logo all over the truck. There is a Bee Safe Logo (which is a BEE on both sides of the bed)
    Trailer was an 20 foot open trailer with 2 Exmark Mowers on it.

If anyone sees or here's anything please let me know. $1000 Reward.
    Unfortunately our insurance isn't covering as we didn't have full coverage on this vehicle.

4. JCLawn and more

from MI

That seriously sucks. What area of yipsi? I get to the saline yipsi area

5. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

My eyes will be peeled around Bloomfield tomorrow. Got a pic of the truck or trailer?

6. Outdoors_Unlimited

So what're you guys thinking?? Done mowing next week once the decks get dropped one more time?? Im sick of skipping em already......and this was the first real week with skips, and most I was getting grass only because I had dropped a notch today.

Thinking next week I will mow EVERYTHING I plan on keeping one more time, give them final invoices for the mowing and go into full on leaves. Im ready, having a schedule is starting to suck, Id rather just have a list of to dos.

7. JCLawn and more

from MI

My lawns are still growing 2+ inches a week 0_o I haven't even had time for leaves. We haven't even had a frost yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Grass is growing like crazy over here. Leaves are very slow falling. No official killing frost and according to the local weather guy the lake is too warm to give us any cold temps for quite some time. AND it will give us lake effect rain instead of snow. Which is a good thing.

9. Outdoors_Unlimited

Dont get me wrong, the ones on todays route are still growing good. The mow and gos I was on yesterday though were spotty at best to find much growth. Only reason I was throwing grass was because I had dropped the deck.

10. lawns4life

lawns4life LawnSite Member

Most of my lawns are still green and growing fast. I'm planning on cutting them all next week, skip as needed the week of the 21st, and then do final cuts on everything the first week of November. From what I can remember, my final cuts the last two years have been the first week of November also.