Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

My mow and gos are slowing rapidly,but my maintained lawns are growing good. Im cutting everything next week, with a dropped deck, then im going into cleanup mode. Most of my properties get two cleanups per fall. Got most of my gardens done, time to start my cleanups we do 3 a year on. Im ready for some leaf money!

2. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

Hi Guys
    Anybody looking for a leaf loader? I have a older Billy Goat with a year old 8HP Briggs on it. The intake hose is only a year old. Im closing the doors, don't need it anymore. Looking for $700.00 or BO. Will post pictures tomorrow. Its the older orange colored BG. 248-431-6443

Mike

3. Brett's Cutting Edge

Brett's Cutting Edge LawnSite Member
    from novi

Ive got a coxreels hose reel that is electric rewind. We used it for 4 seasons for sprinkler blowouts but took it off of the compressor we got rid of this year. It has around 300' of 1/2 4000psi rated hose on it. The reel model number is 1125-4-500. if you are interested pm me an offer.

hose reel.jpg

4. puffyhead929

puffyhead929 LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any contacts at Exmark? Preferably a sales rep.

5. brian12281

brian12281 LawnSite Member

6. Hidden Talents Lawn Care

Hidden Talents Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Livonia

I just did my last 'Scheduled" mowing today (November 3rd). I still have a few more customers that want me to mow through November but for the rest of them, they are all done. I started Fall Clean ups and Pruning last week as the majority of the lawns have stopped growing and the leaves started falling heavy during last weeks storm.

7. treelawn1

treelawn1 LawnSite Member

Bad customer in Farmington Hills. Carl Solvia. Cut his lawn for a month and a half and refuses to pay. Watch out for this guy. He is a real nut job.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Who else is extremely frustrated that we basically had 2 weeks to get final cleanups done before we hit freezing weather? I was mowing grass the first week of this month for regulars... I still have some final mowing to do for my not so regulars........

9. Hidden Talents Lawn Care

Hidden Talents Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Livonia

It is a crazy year for weather. I expected to be done mowing the first week of November but just wrapped up two weeks ago. I have been working on some fall clean-ups for a few weeks starting with the ones who lost their leaves first. I still have a good weeks worth of clean-ups to do though.

You should be cautious with the final mowings though because the lawns are pretty frozen and damage is likely.

10. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

its going to be between 30-35 for the highs now. I was going to wait for the warmer days to do final mowing