Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Most definitely.

I was planning on sending a crew out today, but apparently the snow is going to get in the way. Try for later this week or next week I guess.

I was salting Saturday and there were guys out mowing\doing cleanups. Didn't look pretty.

This has been the longest leaf drop\fall cleanup season I can remember. Between slow drops and rain 1-2 days every week turning lawns into swamps, it has been ridiculous.

2. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I salted 2 mondays ago when we had that rain, but i didn't both because all that snow blew off. I have about a dozen cleanups left. I am soooooooooooo glad I didn't take new cleanup customers this fall.

3. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

I also have a few cleanups to finish out the season, but the leaves are still on the trees, especially the pears. Saw a LCO out this morning attempting to do a cleanup.:nono::hammerhead:

4. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

Rise and shine its almost mowing time ,not yet its still snowing lol

5. reliablelawn

reliablelawn LawnSite Member

One could only wish
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Man I'm dying to get back out there. It needs to go about another 80 degrees in the other direction.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. grassmaster06

I got a new mini ex being delivered next week and can't wait to start pumping out some patios and landscapes ,I want this 2014 to be be a solid smooth and profitable year.no need for lots of new customers just good ones for now on.and let's all start getting these prices up ,there is plenty of work to go around.

8. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

I know they'll always be there, but the less "$15 Lawn Cut" fliers I see, the better.

9. grassmaster06

15 $ lawns is a joke they can keep em ,I need profits and lots of it .my lawn crew brings good money but it's time to consolidate and start letting go of customers to far or not priced correctly effincy is the key.

10. DreamtheGreen

DreamtheGreen LawnSite Member

Amen to that. Trying to go over things now and decide who to get rid of. If they dont use more then 3 of my services. there gone.

Time to make the $$$